Our goal is to offer services and guidelines that help your vacation go smoothly while still keeping the vintage Ocracoke atmosphere that sets us apart from other establishments. Most of all, we
want you to enjoy your stay at Edwards of Ocracoke. We take pride in our accommodations and work hard to provide guests with clean, comfortable, and affordable lodging. If you have any questions
during your stay, please feel free to ask.
Office Hours are from 9am-6pm most days.
Room Check-in is 3pm and Check-out is 11am.
Cottage Check-in is 4pm and Check-out is 11am.
- Rooms will be serviced daily when we see that you are out and about for the day, normally between 9am-1pm.
- Cottages do not receive maid service but are allowed a mid week linen exchange. Renters will need to bring supplies outlined in their confirmation.
- Due to cell phone usage, we no longer have phones in our rooms and cottages. There is an emergency phone on our office porch. Messages for guests may be left at the front desk.
- Ice for your in-room ice bucket is available at the front desk during office hours.
- 8lb bags of ice are available for $1 each.
- Wireless Internet access is available on the motel grounds with pass code.
- Bicycles, Charcoal Grills, DVD players, Fans, are all available for rent in the office as available.