Edwards of Ocracoke Cottages/Duck Cottages
- Check-in time is 4:00pm for Edwards cottages, 5:00pm for Duck cottages.
- Check-out is 10:00am for Edwards and Duck cottages. Guests checking out after there scheduled time on check-out day are subject to penalty unless otherwise discussed with Edwards'
managment(see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form).
- We have quiet hours from 10pm-7am. Please be courteous to other guests. If you are being disrupted by other guests, please call the motel emergency number located in your cottage
information notebook or 911 for the sheriff's department if applicable.
- Guests are responsible for paying the balance 30 days prior to arrival for all nights reserved. Payments may be made by Mastercard, Visa, or personal check. In the event that the final rental
balance has not been received from the guest 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival day, the reservation will be terminated and the initial deposit forfeited.
- The person making the reservation for a cottage must have a valid credit card on file for the duration of the rental for fees, fines, or damages (see credit card authorization form/reservation
- Cottage rentals require the person making the reservation to be 24 years of age or older and that person must be present for the duration of the rental.
- We DO NOT ALLOW PETS on the premises. This includes keeping pets in vehicles. If we discover a guest is keeping a pet in their
cottage, they will be asked to leave and will incur up to a $500 fine(see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form). Please do not feed the local cats. They all
have homes and are well taken care of.
- All units are NO SMOKING. Please be courteous and do not smoke on porches, and keep away from open doors, and windows. Please discard
cigarrettes in outdoor sand receptacles, not in the inside trash. If we detect a smoke odor in your cottage, you will be asked to leave without refund and will incur up to a $500 fine(see credit
card authorization form/reservation agreement form). Smoking inside a designated "non-smoking" unit is a serious offense and is against the law in North Carolina.
- Please inform us of any damages to Edwards' property (damages including but not limited to ruined/lost towels, carpet stains, furniture, appliances, etc.) that occur during your rental period so
replacement and or repair "costs" can be determined. "Costs" totaling up to $500.00 will be applied to the credit card on file (see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement
form). See the guidelines in your reservation agreement on how not to be charged for excessive cleaning.
- Cooking/Grilling on covered screened porches is not allowed. Please grill on uncovered decks or in open spaces around the cottages.
In the event you must cancel or change your reservation, please be aware of the following:
- All Edwards of Ocracoke cottage reservation agreements include a specified cancellation date. Cancellations or reservation changes must be made by that date in order to receive any
refund of monies paid. Please note: There is an administrative fee of $75-150 per reservation week for cancellations/changes prior to your cancellation date. No refunds are given for cancellations
after the specified cancellation date. No refunds are given for emergencies, inclement weather, hurricane evacuations, unforeseen events,or early departure after the specified cancellation date. If
you anticipate any of these reason interrupting or affecting your vacation plans, we strongly advise purchasing travel insurance from the company below. Monies paid are not transferable after the
- Reservations are made for a specific number of occupants for each unit. Please do not arrive with additional people (including infants/children) without calling ahead to check on the maximum
allowed. If you are found to have more than the maximum allowed, you will either incur a $50 penalty per night or your reservation will be cancelled at our option with the loss of your deposit
(see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form).
Click below to get a quote
Would you like to learn more about our services?
Just give us a call at +1 252 9284801 or simply send us an email.