- Check-in time is 4:00pm for motel cottages.
- Check-out is 10:00am for cottages at the motel. Guests checking out after there scheduled time on check-out day are subject to penalty unless otherwise discussed with Edwards' managment(see
credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form).
- We have quiet hours from 10pm-7am. Please be courteous to other guests. If you are being disrupted by other guests, please call the motel emergency number located on the back of your door
or 911 for the sheriff's department if applicable.
- Guests are responsible for paying the balance 30 days prior to arrival for all nights reserved. Payments may be made by Mastercard, Visa, or personal check. A valid credit card will be required
on file for damages exceeding the refundable cleaning and damage deposit (see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form).
- We DO NOT ALLOW PETS on the premises. This includes keeping pets in vehicles. If we discover a guest is keeping a pet in their
cottage, they will be asked to leave and will incur up to a $500 fine(see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form). Please do not feed the local cats. They all
have homes and are well taken care of.
- All units are NO SMOKING. Please be courteous and keep smoking away from porches and open doors and windows. Please discard
cigarrettes in outdoor sand receptacles, not in the inside trash. If we detect a smoke odor in your cottage, you will be asked to leave without refund and will incur up to a $500 fine(see credit
card authorization form/reservation agreement form). Smoking inside a designated "non-smoking" unit is a serious offense and is against the law in North Carolina.
- Cottages require a refundable cleaning and damage deposit. Damages or missing items totaling more than your damage deposit will require additional payment. Room guests are responsible for any
items found to be damaged or missing (see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form).
- Cooking/Grilling on covered screened porches is not allowed. Please grill on uncovered decks or in open spaces around the cottages.
In the event you must cancel or change your reservation, please be aware of the following:
- All "Cottage Complex Unit" reservation agreements include a cancellation date. Cancellations or reservation changes must be made by that date in order to receive any reservation
deposit refund. Please note: There is an administrative fee of $30 for cancellations/changes prior to your cancellation date. No refunds are given for cancellations after the specified cancellation
date. No refunds are given for emergencies, inclement weather, hurricane evacuations, or early departure after the specified cancellation date. If you anticipate any of these reason interrupting or
affecting your vacation plans, we strongly advise purchasing travel insurance from the company below. Deposits are not transferable after the cancellation date.
- All "Duck Cottage" reservation agreements explain the following with respect to cancellations: No refund of money will be made unless the cottage is re-rented for the cancelled period.
Please note: there is an administrative fee of $75.00 for all cancellation re-rents. No refunds are given for emergencies, illness, inclement weather, hurricane evacuations, or early departures. If
you anticipate any of these reasons interrupting or affecting your vacation plans, we strongly advise purchasing travel insurance from the company below.
- Reservations are made for a specific number of occupants for each unit. Please do not arrive with additional people (including infants/children) without calling ahead to check on the maximum
allowed. If you are found to have more than the maximum allowed, you will either incur a $50 penalty per night or your reservation will be cancelled at our option with the loss of your deposit
(see credit card authorization form/reservation agreement form).
- Cottage rentals require the person making the reservation to be 24 years of age or older and that person must be present for the duration of the rental. The person making the reservation for a
cottage must have a credit card in their name to be held on file by us for the duration of the rental for incidentals and or damages as per outlined in the reservation agreement.
Click below to get a quote
Would you like to learn more about our services?
Just give us a call at +1 252 9284801 or simply send us an email.